WHEN YOU LIVE AT THE AVENUE, YOU LIVE IN STYLE.
Imagine living just a short distance from the cultural, entertainment and career advantages of New York City in a dynamic location that inspires community living. That is the essence of what life is all about at The Avenue. Your exquisitely appointed home is perched atop a state-of-the-art fitness studio and clubroom available to residents of The Avenue, placing you mere steps from incredibly desirable amenities.
- Near the South Orange Train Station with Midtown direct service to Penn Station and PATH trains from Hoboken to the Financial District in Lower Manhattan.
- Abundant shopping at The Mall at Short Hills as well as numerous retail options in downtown South Orange
- Less than 10 minutes to Seton Hall University
- Convenient to South Orange performing Arts Center featuring live theater, concerts and a 5-screen Cineplex
Small town charm with big city sophistication (click on links below to go directly to local attractions):
- Orange Lawn Tennis Club
- Cameron Field Park
- South Mountain Reservation
- US Post Office
- Oheb Shalom Congregation
- Ashley’s Marketplace
- Above Restaurant and Bar
- Gas Light Brewery-Restaurant
- St. Andrew & Holy Communion Episcopal Church Parish House
- South Orange Performing Arts Center (SOPAC) Clearview Cinema – Click Here for Cineplex
- Dunkin Donuts
- South Orange Train Station
- Town Hall Deli
- Seton Hall University
- Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church
- Yelp – Restaurants in South Orange, NJ
- Ricalton’s Restaurant – NEW Tavern in South Orange